1 Step Closer to His Shirtless Desire, First Look of Shaquille ONealsFantasy Vega

Publish date: 2024-05-09

We are just a few days away from witnessing Shaquille O’Neal in his ‘PHAT’ era. For the ones who don’t know, Shaq terms it as “Pretty hot and tempting”. As crazy as that sounds, the Los Angeles Lakers legend has invested millions into a start-up to reveal his new look there. Big Diesel announced a refreshing start-up of his a few months back. The 51-year-old believes this is a place where dreams and fantasies come true. Well, the red carpet of Shaq’s new start-up hit the floor a few hours ago and the reviews have already started to pour in. 

Placed in Las Vegas, the ‘Fantasy Lab’ is now open and soon, we will be witnessing Shaq’s “shirtless” desire which he shared a few weeks back. 

A glimpse into Shaquille O’Neal’s ‘fantasy’ investment in Las Vegas

Shaq’s investments have helped him yield a good return quickly and in large amounts as well. However, the ‘Fantasy Labs’, which has a very refreshing concept, was a big question mark. It’s safe to say this is something America has never seen before. This is the intrigue that Shaq has used to market the venture too. The 4-time champion gave a look inside the lab a month ago. According to his words, it is an “entertainment capital” and it can help fulfill your dreams and fantasies. Moreover, this start-up has 7 unique rooms designed by Shaq himself.  

Well, if you want to further know about this fantasy, pack your bag to the Sin City. April Jackson, an Instagram model with a huge fan base shared the scenes at the red carpet of the ‘Fantasy Labs’. 

In a reel shared by the model, a few looks into the technological infrastructure were shown as well. Fans could catch a glimpse of a holographic 7-footer welcoming them. Looks like Shaq has designed something very creative and intriguing. 

Will Shaquille O’Neal go shirtless at the Fantasy Labs? 

The 2000 NBA MVP is on his fitness journey to reduce nearly 30 pounds.

He is halfway there and has already shared a look into his physical changes. However, the ultimate result will only be witnessed in Las Vegas at the ‘Fantasy Labs’. 

The LA icon shared, “Now, when I go back to the Fantasy Labs, I can take my shirt off and I could be sexy while I’m in Vegas.”

Well, the lab is open now and there is a good chance that we can see Shaq’s physical transformation soon there! What are your thoughts on the Fantasy Labs? Share your take in the comments below. 

Watch this story: “With Aja Wilson’s Aces at the cusp of history, which team won back-to-back WNBA championships?”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pr%2FSnqWtoZGhubq%2Fz6ipratemLyue8Kaq56fn6fGcLrBmmanmpFiuaazxKebrGWSlsCssdObmKWkXaOyuL%2BMqKWeZaOpsrF5wqWmrJ2iYsGweceiqmarmJ6%2FtbjErKpmnJWotrOxjJ%2Bgq6ukYrmwu8pmpp9lo52ussHIpaOeZZ%2BjsqK40madmqaklsC6edWenpqrXZ67t7HSraSepqRitarA0maqqJuZlrluucSdoJpn